IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
This page (together with our Cookies Policy that we haven’t written yet) sets out the terms and conditions (“Website Terms”) on which we, Partymedic Ltd (“we”, “our” or “PARTYMEDIC”), provide access to our website https://partymedic.co.uk/ and any PARTYMEDIC mobile application through which you order products (together, “the Website”). Please read these Website Terms VERY carefully before ordering any products through the Website. By ordering products through the Website (whether now, in the future, in the past, our outside of the space-time continuum), you agree to be bound by these Website Terms in perpetuity/until death (unless there’s an afterlife, in which case they still apply). Use of the Website is also subject to these Website Terms. Basically, we own you.
For the avoidance of doubt, please listen to anything by Gwen Stefani pre 2003, or just note that references to “Website” in these Website Terms include any current or future version of our website https://partymedic.co.uk/ and any PARTYMEDIC mobile application through which you access and use our Website, in each case whether accessed through any current or future platform, device, (including without limitation any mobile website, mobile application, affiliate website, related website, time machine or seance for accessing and using our Website that may be developed from time to time). By accessing any part of the Website, you indicate that you accept these Website Terms unconditionally and without question. If you do not accept these Website Terms, you should leave the Website immediately. Leave now and don’t come back. We don’t need your custom anyway, so there.
In the event that these Terms & Conditions should ever be used in a court of law, we reserve the right to trial by combat instead of following due legal process. Said representatives of PARTYMEDIC for trial by combat may, or may not, be real life people and therefore some imagination may be required to carry out the trial by combat, in order for the legal(ish) process to be completed. Now that you’ve read the legally binding blah, blah, blah and have relinquished ownership of your soul, here’s some mildly relevant, additional blah, blah, blah, applicable to the services we provide:
- Prices are subject to change at any time and at our discretion. Should we discover any pricing or descriptive errors with your order, we reserve the right to cancel your order and issue a refund.
- In order to cover our delivery costs, prices listed on the website may exceed what is marked on the products.
- Promotional offers/prices/codes are subject to change, or withdrawal at any time and without notice. We reserve the right to cancel your order and issue a refund, should we discover there to be an error with a promotional offer/price/code.
- Use of the Partymedic website, or any other associated other software or mobile application or is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for any losses that occur as a result from the use of any digital service provided by Partymedic.
- All orders must be placed via the Partymedic website. To ensure there are no errors with pricing, stock levels, delivery addresses, card payments or other aspects of the ordering process, we will not take orders over the phone.
- By completing an order via our website you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions, and confirming that you are over the age of 18 and are able to provide photo ID as proof of age.
- All orders must meet the minimum order value of £15.00.
- A full delivery address must be provided when ordering. Failure to do so may result in your order being cancelled.
- A working mobile phone number must be provided so we can contact you to notify you if there are any problems with your order/arrange delivery of your order/confirm arrival of the driver at the delivery address. Should we be unable to contact you over the phone at the point of delivery, your order may be cancelled and a delivery charge will be deducted from any refunds issued.
- Orders are usually despatched within 5 minutes of ordering. Orders cannot be amended once they have been despatched, so notify us immediately if there are any errors or alterations that need to be made.
- Should you cancel your order after it has been despatched, we reserve the right to deduct delivery costs from any refund issued.
- Orders can only be placed during opening hours, which are stated on the website. Should your order be placed just before we close, we will still honour the delivery of your order.
- CASH – all cash payments should be made in pounds sterling. We will refuse delivery should we suspect the use of counterfeit currency as payment.
- CARD – the card holder and card used for purchasing must be present at the point of delivery. We may also ask to see photo ID to verify that you are the card holder. We reserve the right to refuse delivery should any of these criteria not be met.
- PAYPAL – By using PayPal to pay for your order, you agree to waiver PayPal’s buyer protection, as it is not compatible with the delivery service we offer.
- We do not accept cheques, bank transfers, foreign currency or cryptocurrency as forms of payment.
- All deliveries must be made to the customer at a fixed address. Delivery will be refused if it is suspected that the order is a street sale.
- We follow the challenge 25 scheme, so customers must be able to provide photo ID upon request. Delivery will be refused if the customer’s age cannot be verified. Acceptable forms of ID are:
- Photocard driving licence
- PASS card
- Delivery will be refused to anyone who appears to be under the influence of either drugs or alcohol.
- Delivery will be refused should we suspect alcohol is being purchased on behalf of a minor.
- We reserve the right to refuse delivery should we suspect that the purchase may compromise the welfare of a minor, or fetus/unborn child.
- We have a zero tolerance policy towards abusive behaviour. Delivery will be refused and the customer blacklisted, should any member of staff be subjected to physical or verbal abuse.
- Drivers are not allowed to leave vehicles unattended, so it is the customer’s responsibility to collect their order from the delivery vehicle.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check that all goods are present at the point of delivery.
- We will aim to deliver your order as quickly as possible and have a 45 minute maximum estimated time of arrival, however this is not a guarantee. Therefore accept no liability for any losses that result from the delay of your order being delivered.
- Delivery is free unless otherwise stated.
- Should we attempt delivery and you do not respond in a reasonable amount of time, your order will be cancelled. In this instance, a delivery charge may be deducted from any refunds issued.
- Should you request us to attempt delivery again, we reserve the right to include a delivery charge to compensate for the additional cost of redelivery.
- If an incorrect delivery address has been provided, we reserve the right to either cancel the order, or include a delivery charge to compensate for the additional cost of redelivery.
- Any requests for a refund, either partial or complete, must be made immediately. Any delay will likely reduce the chance of a refund being granted.
- Refunds will be granted on a case by case basis.
- We reserve the right to deduct delivery costs from any refund issued.